LEGAL Privacy Policies
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. We use this information for no other reason.
- We are collecting your personal information just for keeping a record. And we may use your information to take legal actions if it is necessary.
- If you believe that any of the information that you’ve given to us is incorrect, please send us an email or open a ticket with us.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the information leaks under our control. We are using AES and triple DEA encryption to protect your data, SSL certifications are provided by Let’s Encrypt.
- NitroHosting’s website may contain links to other websites, you should understand that we don’t have control over those websites and it might be harmful for your computer, please be aware.
- Information collected is strictly for our use, no other outside persons may view your personal information such as billing information, etc.
- We are using cookies to help analyse the traffic and for our live chat widget.
- Cookies from NitroHosting have no permission to access your computer files other than the cookie file itself.
- Most browser will automatically accept cookies but you can still disable it. However we highly recommend you to allow our cookies so that you can take the full advantage on our websites.
- NitroHosting reserves the right to amend any or all of the above policies, guidelines and disclaimer without notification.
Let's Get Started Unhappy? Full refund within 48 hours upon purchase thanks to our money-back guarantee!